Monday, November 22, 2010

WINTER!!!

Yesterday morning was just amazing.  There I was, sitting on my own, looking out the window during a decent snow storm, listening to some great music...It was beautiful

It was one of those moments where you are reminded of just how much God has given you.  I played some piano, and then went to pick up my lady, and spent about the whole day with her.

Everything is so wonderful, I love my life.  Today I got to wake up and head out into the snow, (my first real winter in 2 years) and I realized something: I am a lot safer in the car than on my feet.  I never had an issue in the car, the feet were horrible.  Everywhere I walked I looked like a semi-retarded disco dancer, slippin one way or another.  Good times.

Rachel is amazing.  Simply incredible.  Everytime I am with her, I wish it would never end....but alas...every night the "good night" comes.  I cannot believe how blessed I am to have her in my life.  She is everything I ever wanted and more.  She proves to me that the Lord knows me better than I do.  If I could have created or chosen the perfect girl for me, I never would have done so good.  The Lord is hooking me up a TON!  How grateful I am to know that this is His work and  His hand in my life.  I see miracles every day.  Every single day He does something for me that I can sense..  Every day there are angels around me and each of us.  They are sent to help us and improve our lives.  I see one every single day, and I love her.

This winter rocks already

No comments:

Post a Comment