Monday, November 8, 2010

Crazy Blessed

Life is absolutely amazing.  Yesterday I tried to mentally create a list of the many bllessings in my life.  I couldn't find them all.  I couldn't even come close.  Every time I would think of one, thirty more would come to mind, and I came to a conclusion.

For whatever reason, the Lord has decided to bless me beyond my wildest dreams.  I feel so undeserving of everything, but He just keeps hooking me up.  School is going well, I love my family, and I am engaged to the most amazing girl on earth.  Somehow God put our paths in motion to line up with eachother, and we met, and my life began to change rapidly.  I love this.  I love what I have been able to do, and I know that I have only seen the commencement of the joys of life. 

Eternity lies ahead, and it's gonna rock.  But first I need to get back to my homework, and I will worry about eternity later.

I just needed to rant for a moment about how lucky I feel.  Especially because of my lady.  My life is beginning to feel whole and complete.  She is all I want on this earth, and when she is mine, everything else will just continue onward.  Life will not only stay good, but itwill get better, and the Lord promises that it will keep getting better. 

1 comment: