Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving

I just got to spend an absolutely incredible weekend with Rachel and her family.  I am so thankful for so many things.  I could never hope to name them all, too many to list.  I am thankful for my loving Father in Heaven, the God of heaven and earth who is mindful of me and patient with me as I try to follow His will.  I am so grateful that he has entrusted me with one of His daughters.  I have the heart of the most wonderful woman on the face of the earth, and she has mine, and I love it.  I am grateful for how terribly convenient this portion of my life (finding a lady worth keeping forever) panned out.  I am grateful that she had no such convenience :) and had to wait for me to come along.  I am grateful for hope.  The Son of the Living God came down and walked through hell and died so that we can be forgiven.  He now lives so that we can triumph.  Thanks to Him, I will be able to be with Rachel forever.  That is neat.  Those are a few of the big ones.  I also like pizza, ice cream, music, guns, snow, winter..............

No comments:

Post a Comment