Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Dummy

So...I saw something today that made me laugh.  There was this 20-ish year old guy with a military hair cut, wearing an ARMY sweatshirt and work out shorts and shoes.  He looked like he should have been on a run.  Instead, he was walking, super winded and smoking a cigarette.  Dummy.  Not exactly the best way to get in shape.  He is hosed next time he has to run against the other army guys.  It just made me laugh.

I'm a dummy too though.  I melted my counter top by putting a candle on the stove and it cost $107 to fix.  But that is a long story that you are not likely to read here.

But yeah, seeing that guy out there, just made me appreciate how much I am glad I don't smoke.  It is crazy expensive, it smells bad, it yellows your teeth, it's addictive, it makes it so you cant run even if you are military, it's stupid - it KILLS, oh yeah, and it gets you into some strangers blog so that 4 or 5 of his friends (and not likely any more
) can read about what a dummy you looked like today. yeah.  I have plenty of OTHER was to be a dummy, no need for that one.

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha! He will lose in the next battle he fights for sure!

    ReplyDelete