Thursday, March 10, 2011

Some Blogger...

Man, I suck at this, since my last post I have had my first Christmas at home since my mission, got married, went to school, succesfully completed all but a week of a quarter there and learned that I am a true nerd and love calculus, and announced to everyone that my wife is pregnant.

I look at that list.  Each of those are things that generally get their own long blog entry from your average blogger.  I am not.  I am lame.  Or not lame. It depends on how you feel about blogs, I guess.

2 things inspired me to finally sit down on  my butt and write this.  Even now, I only have time to write about one of them, and it will only get a few short words.

I love my life.  My wife is amazing, and she makes my whole world a better place.  She is pregnant.  We are gonna have a kid, which is friggin AWESOME!!  But I kind of had to laugh, when we made it official and told everyone "We are having a baby!!" I had to laugh after it was all broadcasted and what not because I realized, it was march 8th.  We were announcing this on the six month anniversary of when I got home from my mission.

You know that weird goober RM kid who comes home and marries the first girl he takes on a date?  That is not me.  Rachel was the second girl I took on a date. Other than that...it is me. 
From the time I got home:
3 days - met her
9 days - started officially dating
15 day - love
Less than 1.5 months - engaged
3.6 months - married
6 months - pregnant.   Well, I am not pregnant, but you catch my drift.

No comments:

Post a Comment